Project creampuff complete!!!!!!!!

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally got my car back on Sunday, I took it to the dyno today to see what kind of numbers it would make. I only have a vec1 to tune with, it made 541rwhp and 515 rwtq. The new mods on the car are, heads/cam and ported intake. I picked about 100rwhp with this setup. I made one nitrous pull and made 686rwhp and 727rwtq. I would like to thank the following people for helping me put this beast together.

Albert (DMS)Complete install, Great job!!!!!
ROB (LOUTHAN COMPETITION)Port/polish heads, install bigger valves,etc.
Jason Heffner- cam and timing chain
Chuck Tator- Complete Gasket kit
Sean Roe- Springs, valves, etc.

I am looking for a used vec2 to see if I can make a little more power, I will try to scan my dyno sheet later and post it.

Isaac

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car sounds AS MEAN AS POSSIBLE.Wait, Paolo's TT was the meanest you could imagine.
Great baseline before tuning.
Issac stopped by my new shop and gave one of my guys(TurboNitrousJunkie)Kadry a ride.A hard to impress guy,was smiling mighty big after a little run.

:headbang:

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isaac,

Congrats Man!! Great Numbers for a Great Guy and his car!

Jay K.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Isaac,

Great job! Can I bum a ride?!? :) Let me know if anything is going on late this week and weekend.

Rob

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing numbers without boost!

Yeah, please let us know next time you guys have a gathering. Look forward to meeting all of you.

OP
OP
P

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys, Rob you can give me a call anytime you go up to frato's. Sbkim, if the weather is nice, we will hang out this thursday night. I love this set up so much, I start up the car in the drive way just so I can listen to it Idle. Anyone that needs more info on my set up, you will not believe the price that I got. It's super charger power for almost half the price.

Isaac

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be working late, but if weather breaks and I'm out, I'd love to meet up with any Chicago area Viper-holics. Let me know, too.
Thanks,
Manoj

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4