Pullin off Paxton and selling seperate???

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is just a feeler, wanted to get some input. I may be selling car as Im looking to buy another house. So If car has to go, Im wondering if I should leave Paxton on and sell as is. It runs strong and is tuned perfectly by DC in my opinion. So there are no issues for buyer, Or do I yank off and sell kit seperately?

What is going rate for a Paxton kit with DLM tensioner and DLM cooler? About 5k miles on it. Bought new in January 2008.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just a feeler, wanted to get some input. I may be selling car as Im looking to buy another house. So If car has to go, Im wondering if I should leave Paxton on and sell as is. It runs strong and is tuned perfectly by DC in my opinion. So there are no issues for buyer, Or do I yank off and sell kit seperately?

What is going rate for a Paxton kit with DLM tensioner and DLM cooler? About 5k miles on it. Bought new in January 2008.

Dude, whats up with that. I thought you loved that car? What do you need another house for.........

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dude, whats up with that. I thought you loved that car? What do you need another house for.........

I do love the car, ask any of my friends... It is my life. If I were single ,Id live in it if it came down to it. :rolaugh:

But sometimes you've got to do certain things. Not to say I wont be back again. We'll see.....

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do love the car, ask any of my friends... It is my life. If I were single ,Id live in it if it came down to it. :rolaugh:

But sometimes you've got to do certain things. Not to say I wont be back again. We'll see.....

Hope to see you back if you let the car go. I value your inputs on this forum. Ive never met you, but I cannot picture you in a mini van. Do what you got to........Good luck with whatever you decide.

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maaannnn, you've been a good source of info...from one Paxton Copperhead to another. Hate to see you give it up, but you gotta do what's best for you. Hope you get back in the game soon, though. Didn't you just get married??? I'd leave the Paxton on and sell it IMHO.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lame:.....sell something else
You must be registered for see images attach

well at leasst you'll still be able to drive your Viper in the video games.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maaannnn, you've been a good source of info...from one Paxton Copperhead to another. Hate to see you give it up, but you gotta do what's best for you. Hope you get back in the game soon, though. Didn't you just get married??? I'd leave the Paxton on and sell it IMHO.

When he looks in the garage and it isn't there the reality of having let it go, if he does, will set in. He'll be back..........I hope.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you going to do for competition now-LOL!

Exchange *** for tat dyno sheets with me until one of us gets the big bang............I don't think we are far from it unless we go in to the motor and start monkeying around and make them stronger.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MikeR is doing the Financially prudent thing. I applaud him, and certainly am not going to beat him up for selling something that depreciates for something that certainly has the potential to appeciate and is an ideal time to buy if your going to be in it for the long haul.

As far as Kurtis I can safely say 2 things. 1. I definitely have him beat now. 2. I wont be doing any stupid crap on the street, but MORE Then happy to see him at a drag strip.

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MikeR is doing the Financially prudent thing. I applaud him, and certainly am not going to beat him up for selling something that depreciates for something that certainly has the potential to appeciate and is an ideal time to buy if your going to be in it for the long haul.

As far as Kurtis/Illsmoqueerscocks I can safely say 2 things. 1. I definitely have him beat now. 2. I wont be doing any stupid crap on the street, but MORE Then happy to see him at a drag strip.

Jon

Getting almost responsible in your old age, eh? :D:D:D

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as Kurtis/Illsmoqueerscocks I can safely say 2 things. 1. I definitely have him beat now. 2. I wont be doing any stupid crap on the street, but MORE Then happy to see him at a drag strip.

Jon

here we go again...once more you claim to have enough power to dethrone me...we'll see....well maybe we wont since you seem to have lost your cojnones. You know where to find me. ..!.. ..!..

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MikeR.... :lame: man... for 8 months when I was transitioning into my new viper you wouldn't SHUT UP to me about hurrying up and getting a new one. "Ill NEVER sell... maybe when :fm:!" :irony: Damn... just married and she is ALREADY crackin the whip!! :spank: at least Kurtis still played for a year or so before he was cut off!! :rolleyes:

Hey Kurty... I win the bet!! I said he would sell in less than 3 years!! :mf:

Last edited:

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You could always part out the dang thing down to the lugnuts. :lmao:
For real though... selling the Viper that you just bought or build out only 6 months ago to buy more house? Did you ask yourself what's on the agenda 3 months from now? Why not keep the Viper and buy the/a house you can really afford? Odds are you'll be much happier not ditching your Viper on the cheap to live high on the brick and mortor hog. Better carzy than crazy. GL.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for MikeR.... :lame: man... for 8 months when I was transitioning into my new viper you wouldn't SHUT UP to me about hurrying up and getting a new one. "Ill NEVER sell... maybe when :fm:!" :irony: Damn... just married and she is ALREADY crackin the whip!! :spank: at least Kurtis still played for a year or so before he was cut off!! :rolleyes:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I still have mine, I still mod mine.....and when it's not down for repairs I'm out driving it....and you know what?? It's all back together now so back up with that whip crack BS!!!:drive:

and you're right I almost forgot about that bet......looks like I may owe you lunch at andales eh? damn:clap2::hitfan:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn... just married and she is ALREADY crackin the whip!!

Actually, she wants me to keep it. She says she likes going for rides in it. It has been my decision to possibly put it up for sale. Last night we were talking and she said dont sell it, you love it and will be miserable. Plus I have a few track days coming up and she asked, "What are you going to do"..... Decisions, decisions.

And BLWNGTS, Ive had it for about 2 1/2 years, maybe a little less. But I guess I may keep it now until 3 years is up so ILLSMOQ can win the bet ..!.. ..!..

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, Mike...sorry to hear you may be selling your Viper, must've been hard to even just WRITE that here. Totally Understood. Kurtis, I bet, will never let you live this down! Jon: You Rock! Glad you are supportive and try to understand Mike's situation! ~juli

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I still have mine, I still mod mine.....and when it's not down for repairs I'm out driving it....and you know what?? It's all back together now so back up with that whip crack BS!!!:drive:

and you're right I almost forgot about that bet......looks like I may owe you lunch at andales eh? damn:clap2::hitfan:

You never drive yours anymore. You have repainted the front bumper, everytime it gets a rock chip. Drive one day, chip, body shop for 2 weeks. drvie chip, body shop for two weeks. You wont go to the drag strip, your iffy on the road course. Maybe if I still had some inspiration, Id keep it........:moon:

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well that market is s**T now and you car is worth nothing. It's worth a little less than nothing without the paxton so you will have to just keep it :)

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This whole thread is totally inappropriate. It's lewd, vesivius, salacious, outrageous!"

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're still the slowest of us all, so you shut up! When you're in the 10s or faster then you can talk.. otherwise... bye bye.. (even with mikey's SC off, he would STILL beat you handedly!!!)

"edited because 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR called and asked everyone to remove posts about his personal life"

Tell ya what.... one more stupid comment from you and I won't care what you ask everyone. This is your one chance to keep your mouth shut.... can you do it?!?!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson