Purple prowlin'...

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A Very Nice Color For A Girl.:D

Or a very masculine man who is very secure with his manhood!! Maybe you should think about this one..........How many girls are going to be drooling over a purple car? On second thought, I think maybe I'll drive the purple Viper.:D I don't need any more girls drooling over my man!!

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me On some of the new colors coming out the RED calipers are just not going to look right.
black--good silver---good white mamba's-- good--- blue--pretty good and ofcourse red but the new green the calipers r to red, the purple I think will look terrible. Maybe I have to see it but if It looks anything like austin's PS purple vert with the stripes..........bad news
Good catch! I agree with your comment about new colors with red calipers. PS illustrates this well. :2tu:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the snakeskin green and the red calipers don't look bad at all.

But does that mean they look good????:D

The green looks bad ass but I would have to opt for black or silver calipers on the green.
Black if it has black stripes and silver with silver stripes. No stripes either one:2tu:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or a very masculine man who is very secure with his manhood!! Maybe you should think about this one..........How many girls are going to be drooling over a purple car? On second thought, I think maybe I'll drive the purple Viper.:D I don't need any more girls drooling over my man!!

Lol, I knew I would get a responce from you two. Really I was just having a little fun with the purple.
I live in Maryland and am A big Ravens fan so I do have my share of purple items. I do like
the color and from this point will hold my opinion until I see one in person, hope that makes
you feel better. :D Just so you know I was in no way trying to insult you and if I did I truely
am sorry for that. I have been a member here now for 5 years and was just having a little fun
with the new color. Post some pic's when you get it as I am looking forward to seeing one in
person.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lol, I knew I would get a responce from you two. Really I was just having a little fun with the purple.
I live in Maryland and am A big Ravens fan so I do have my share of purple items. I do like
the color and from this point will hold my opinion until I see one in person, hope that makes
you feel better. :D Just so you know I was in no way trying to insult you and if I did I truely
am sorry for that. I have been a member here now for 5 years and was just having a little fun
with the new color. Post some pic's when you get it as I am looking forward to seeing one in
person.

Don't get your underwear all bunched up!:D I know you were just kidding around. So was I!!! I'm honestly not offended that easily and neither is he. We really like odd colors on cars. I love to see a really eye-catching car! But, I know, a lot of guys look at purple as a feminine color. We also have a pink Cuda. I have a lot of trouble convincing people that it is a factory color and not a custom paint job for me, the girl. I think it's pretty funny! My son even has a shirt that says "Tough guys wear pink" and, although he's only ten, he would kick some serious ***** if anyone ever told him he was girly for liking a pink or purple car (he loves them, btw).

So, no worries, my friend. It's all just friendly banter in my book. Don't dish it if you can't take it, right?;)

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
But does that mean they look good????:D

The green looks bad ass but I would have to opt for black or silver calipers on the green.
Black if it has black stripes and silver with silver stripes. No stripes either one:2tu:

I think it looks great but everyone has their own opinions. The silver would probably look really good with H-spokes on my car. I would imagine that black would look good if you have black wheels. But, yes, I think the red looks good. To be honest, the car looks so good, you don't really focus on red calipers at all.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixagg