Quaife Diffs on Sale!

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any ideas on the proper gears for the quarter if I am pushing about 1650HP through some turbos? Doug does your warranty cover this kind of HP running through it?

j-rho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I'd put this here-
I'm looking to purchase a couple stock limited slip units out of the Gen 3 cars. I just need the limited slip, I don't need the ring gear or any other bits. I don't know what customers or vendors do with the stock units when they swap in a Quaife or whatever, but I'd be interested in purchasing the stock unit, especially if it was otherwise headed for the dumpster.

Low-mileage/minimally abused units are preferred, of course.

Thanks,
Jason

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YEP! It does.

Doug, I broke my stock diff. and right half shaft on PassTime Friday night (of course on national TV:mad:) I need to talk to you ASAP on a setup for my 1500RWHP SRT. I would possibly like to talk to you about having a taller gear set installed as well:)

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug, I broke my stock diff. and right half shaft on PassTime Friday night (of course on national TV:mad:) I need to talk to you ASAP on a setup for my 1500RWHP SRT. I would possibly like to talk to you about having a taller gear set installed as well:)

What kind of half shafts are you going with?

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of half shafts are you going with?

Underground Racing has some sik new FULL billet shafts available now that are possibly stronger than the MW setup:omg: I'm waiting to hear their final thoughts on that setup and then............

How about you?

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking about MW myself, but this sounds interesting. What is the cost compared to the MW? How much stuff will need to be change for this? I was looking around 8K for the full MW and Quaife setup.

OP
OP
D

doug@taylor-race

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We can supply you with what you need. Please give me a call at 1-800-922-4327 or email [email protected]

Thanks,
Doug

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd just like to say that I have driven a quaife set up on a twin turbo SRT and the difference is ASTONISHING. The prices to buy and install are a bargain for what you get. The safety factor alone of being able to apply power and keep steering the car during wheelspin without sacrificing straight line performance is unmatched by anything else out there - and could be a life saver.

Breaking traction at 100+mph on a TT on a public road with an LSD or spool could mean death. A quaife may still break traction but will enable you to keep the car going straight ahead. I drove through the 1st 3 gears wheelspinning like crazy on a highly cambered road that any LSD car would have gone sideways and been a major handful; the quaife made it fuss free and ran straight until it finally hooked at the very top of 3rd gear.

If anyone thinks these things are over priced - you don't have enough power or like to live on the edge. lol

All my future projects will run a quaife as essential equipment for anything over 500rwhp because they add so much fun and confidence to the driving experience.

my 2 cents

Last edited:

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming back to this one year onld thread. I picked up a Quaife setup already drilled for the MW shafts, however I don't have the shafts. I have never put the rear end in as I just never got around to it. Well today my car told me that it was time. So what is my best bet for shafts? Did Underground ever get their shafts done?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456