QualityWires- Customer Service actually *IS* their first priority!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have to commend QualityWires (AB on the board) for his handling of a stiutation that arose, he had gone well beyond reasonable customer service the other day.

In short, a set of their wires were installed here over the summer on customers TT car built by another vendor, which later developed crack on cyl. #10 primary which was quite large, creating one hell of an exhaust leak. This leak caused the damage of a few items on that side of the engine bay. Amazingly, the wires DID NOT FAIL from that incredible heat, other than some color loss on the sheathing. They werent physically damaged until they were removed and the (fused/fried) boots began to come apart from trying to get them out.

We contacted Adam about this, looking to BUY a half-set of wires, knowing full well this had nothing to do with them. To my amazment, he sent the wires for FREE! He sure didn't need to do that:drive:

Thanks Adam & QualityWires!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Dan for the kind words. You actually have a full set coming your way. I can't have a customer having a set of wires that are mixed matched. You have been a great customer and a repeat customer! Glad I could help out.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam is a class act. I only wish I had more Vipers so I can buy more wires from him.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Quality Wires- Customer Service actually *IS* their first priority!

Adam, among other things, is installing his Quality Wires in my Viper.

Yes - He is a class act. I don't know what I would have done without Adam. He has worked on my Viper and installed mods more than once and treated the car like it was his own.

Adam is a good friend of mine and I am very fortunate to have a person of his mechanical know how to work on my Viper.

I have had the opportunity to see Adam at work on occasions and it is just something special to watch him at work. His attention to detail is amazing.

He called me up the other day ,while working on my Viper, and said that he found a loose bolt and that it needed to be re threaded. He sent me a pic of that bolt to my email. How many people would do this.

When I get my Viper from Adam in a few days I may get it back to him in a couple of weeks for more mods just so I can get those detailed pics of his work.:)