Question about Power Adjustable Pedals.

Gimpala63n70

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Did a hard search on the forums and found some results but not an answer.

What years of the 03-06 08-09 Gen vipers had Power Adjustable Pedals. My boss has an 04 which is in storage currently, and we've been arguing for weeks about whether or not he has them.
So, before I bet him anything..Can anyone help me out ;)

Did all of them since 03 have them? Did they start in 04? Maybe his car is a early model 04..I swear I remember him having them, but he says he doesnt but I think he just hasnt noticed them.

Thanks in advance.
-Tom

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All gen 3 and gen 4 vipers have power adjustable pedals. the switch is located on the knee bolster below the steering wheel.

Steve A.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even my 1999 and 2002 GTS has power adjustable pedals.
The power is in my hand!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ability to adjust your position on cruises over a couple hours is pretty refreshing.

I understand they put the electric adjuster in because it was lighter than the mechanical system.

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most Viper purists don't really care because this is something that doesn't get touched or looked at very often. I've actually forgotten my car has one.

H-m-m-m, then why so many purist objections to SWITCHABLE ESC? Your choice, you either use it or you don't

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, once they put the power windows in the Gen 2s it was only a matter of time before power pedals. How far will this travisty go? Oh the humanity!