Question regarding avatar

Discussion in 'Ask VCA Headquarters' started by CarGuyNV35, Mar 8, 2015.

1. CarGuyNV35

CarGuyNV35 Enthusiast

I hope this is in the right section. I'm still very new here so I'm trying to follow all the rules.

Two questions:

1) I'm trying to figure out how to add an avatar. When I go to Settings there is an option that says "Edit Avatar" but when I click on that there is a button checked that says "Do not show avatar" or something like that. The problem is there are no other options for me to uncheck it and check something that says "use avatar". Nothing at all. So I'm stuck with no avatar.

2) I read that the "User CP" button should be on the top left of every page. It does not show up anywhere at all on my page. Any help with these?

Also in some boards I try replying in it still says I don't have access to do so even though in other boards it has allowed me to post just fine.

2. cigar

cigar Enthusiast

Car Guy, I'm new and having the same problem, I assume they have not got around to approving our VCA membership yet.

3. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

As an Enthusiast you have less access than VCA Members. Avatar and the ability to post the Regional Forums is reserved for VCA Members

4. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

PM ViperCeeJ, She can help with your Membership

5. ViperJohn

ViperJohn VCA Member - Northeast

There is certain information that the forum cross checks off the membership list. If certain cells of information don't match, it won't register you as a member. Feel free to PM me your information and I can get the changes made.

Welcome aboard.

6. Nsane1

Nsane1 Viper Owner

I have also sent this thread to CJ, so she can get on this straight away.