Racing School Close to Full - still some spots left.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 12 hours of Sebring ,at 3.7 miles long, is the second longest road course in America.How would you like to be on this course for 3 full days, at speed? We still have a few spots left for anyone who wants to:

1. Drive at 130 mph with no Polizei to pick you up.
2. Do over 1.4 gs in many of the corners.
3. Get instruction from some dynamite pros and be able to get an SCCA license.
4. Attend a custom program that guarantees you more seat time than the normal racing school.
5. Do Australian Pursuit racing with the Instructors.
6. Hang out at the Bar after a tough day shifting and slaloming, bench racing until midnight!
7. Stay at a luxury Hotel , right next to the track , for only $79 per night.
( and there is a masseuse on staff at the Spa ).
8. Relax at the bar, letting Woodhouse buy all your drinks ( boy, I hope Bob doesn't see this one )
9. Get out of the miserable North and the cold Winter weather - well , this won't apply to all.
10. Give you wife/girlfriend a break from your belching and farting around the house. Heck, she outa send you for sure now!!

Call me at work or on my cell , especially after Christmas, as Racingschools.com
(877-463-7223 ) will not be open after this week until Jan. 3rd. This is a program designed for us and primarily Viper owners, but don't hesitate to sign up and bring a friend ( yes, even if he has a Vette ). These 2500 lb Panoz coupes have similar characteristics ( on a smaller scale ) to driving a Viper at speed and you will come away much faster. We used to tell folks with some track experience that this school , alone , would gain them 5 seconds on the track. So far , no one has complained and everyone has commented on gaining valuable time on their home tracks.

$2995
January 25-27
January 24th ( evening ) Woodhouse Welcoming Party
Chateau Elan Hotel and Spa - $79 for the Woodhouse Group

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Viper
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864 :2tu:

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bill,

My plan was to attend Bondurant in February and take their advanced class. Would you recommend taking your course and then Bondurant, or could I skip Bondurant alltogether if I just take yours?

Viperdays for us West Coast guys is the 22nd and 23rd, so I coul dmake it up on the 24th, but it will be a scramble.

-Manny

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't taken the Bondurant course, but I have joined the Bob W/Bill P racing school on more than one occaision.

You should definately join them if you can!

Reason #1 - The Panoz cars are purpose-built race cars with full roll cages, safety equipment and exciting performance. They translate very well to handling and car control practice for the Viper.

Reason #2 - Sebring is a great track that Viperdays will be visiting in 2005.

Reason #3 - Bob Woodhouse has always been very generous with his advice and insights. Bob together with the inimitable Bill Pemberton is worth the price of admission right there!

I highly recommend the experience.

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Sonny, and just hanging around with fellow Snakeheads ( kinda like gearheads , but more passionate about their make, ha ) for three days makes this whole event like a Mini VOI. Of course the fact that you can go 130 mph, drive on a World Famous Course, and you only have a 2 block walk to the Hotel doesn't hurt.

Hope you can make it, we would love to have you , and , I believe , we already have one driver from the San Diego area going.

Bill Pemberton

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reason # 4 - Bob Woodhouse is picking up the bar tab!!
Worth the price of admission right there! (see Bill P. #8).

:D

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Racing School Full

I believe this is sold out... I was told this morning that I got the last spot. :cool:

1801029228-med.jpg

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually we had a participant fall off a horse this weekend, and he can't make it, so there would be an opening for someone in the First Group - Novice, or someone without a driving school completion.

Good to have you Dave, and I know you will have a riot!