Racing Solutions / Come By and See Us

Racing Solutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its time again for the VOI.This is a great event that brings people together from all over the world. Its also gives people a chance to put faces with the names that they meet on this community board. This will be our third time to be part of the VOI. We would love for you to come by and meet us so that we could answer any questions you may have about your Viper,be it upgrades, technical, or even your own project that you may be working on. Also stop by and see some of the other great vendors that will be supporting the Viper Club as well.

Thanks and See Ya In Vegas,

Jason Calzada

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'll have some more fuel system questions for you Jason.

Dan

OP
OP
R

Racing Solutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garth,
Sounds good.

We are also bringing a 06 Coupe with our bolt-on Twin Turbo system that we will be cruising Vegas in and giving rides to people that might be interested in a Twin Turbo System.

Jason

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason I would love to have a ride in a TT coupe. I'm trying to figure out which way to go supercharger or TT. Let me know.

Thanks

OP
OP
R

Racing Solutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Superdavz,
I like both the Superchargers and the twin turbos, but I really like the one with the power knob. So come see us at our booth and lets set something up.

Thanks,

Jason

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason I might come all the way from Florida if you can garentee that you have good "facilities", if you know what I mean.

Cudaman :usa:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You Guys did a NICE job on Criss Angels car. Saw the car and got an autograph. Like the door latch location.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang