Racing stripes on a SRT???

HawkeyeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any new SRT owners having them come from the factory with stripes? I am potentially intersted in ordering a black SRT 10 with yellow racing stripes if at all possible?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen or heard about any coming from the factory with stripes. As far as I know, that is not an option. Maybe 2004 or 2005 SRT-10 Vipers.

You must be registered for see images

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ugh, no stripes from the factory.....they were ONLY charging $3K, and we all know they could NOT have been making money on that deal!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stripes are not cost effective for Dodge, so it has always been a tough decision. As noted , the $3000 charge never covered the cost of the striping,
hence there hasn't been alot of excitement to do it on the new car. With the different body panels and the ease of fitment, it might be a good thing
for all of us to lobby for. We have done alot of stripes at Woodhouse, and to do them correctly, we were barely making ends meet at $3000. We did do
an entire replacement of all decals, and we recleared the car for that price , though.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a vinyl kit for about $500? Should be a breeze to install and are removeable if the next owner isn't a stripe freak.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No factory stripes rcypher, unless you mean 96 RT/10, 96-98 GTS, 98 GTS-R, or 99-02 GTS and ACRs. SRTs do not/probably will not come with stripes, as said above.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte