radar display installed in rear view mirror - website ?

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I remember reading here on the viper board that there was guy/a shop in NY that could install/conceal the V-1's display into the rearview mirror. I can't remember his web site - I did various searches but nothing comes up - anybody knows/remembers.

Also would like to hear comments form anyone who tried it - good and bad. I seem to remember that it was a $1200 kind of a deal if you supplied/sent in the mirror ??

Thanks

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This discussion should probably be moved to the Snake Pit, but I have never seen that discussion and I have read many many radar discussion boards...

robiferretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i actually recall the process you are speaking of, they install for the porsche dealership on rt 4, i think it was closer to $1800 for regular rearview mirrors, and extra for electrochromatic mirrors....

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is that you would have to install the unit under the roof of the car in order to pick up front and back signal.

OP
OP
H

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
beckertb,

Many thanks for your reply - I haven't called him yet as I am pretty sure that this was not the guy. I seem to remember that it was a shop specializing in doing various upgrades to luxury cars e.g wild stereos, upolstry, tech devices etc.. [******] why can't I find this link. I know it was a shop in NY

Anybody else remember anything

Thanks for replies so far