Raffle ACR-X

What would you do with the ACR-X raffle car if you won it?

• Total voters

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would pull all of the components off and put them on my street car.....then when I was done, put them all back on and sell it:)

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would clear bra the heck out of it and then track it. No real racing though, I wouldn't want to exchange paint with anyone. What better car to track with all the safety gear. Thats the problem with the ACR. You have a car that can go as fast as it does, but without any safety equipment. I've even thought of buying a used comp coup for that same reason, all the safety equipment.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that's pretty much impossible unless someone out there knows something that I don't know... I suppose if they send it to you in pieces and you have to assemble it yourself you could call it a kit car based on a Viper and get it registered that way, but something tells me that it wouldn't be so easy...

http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?id=62843

Interesting stuff indeed!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'm wondering what Pemberton would give me as a trade-in value on a new 2013 after I win it?

It sure would be fun to drive at least once to get a feel for how well it performs on the track - although I have to image that one day behind the wheel at the track in it would probably change my mind and I'd end up keeping it forever.

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Option #4 Put your street viper plates on it and registration inside and pretend its legel :D

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take it to local car shows and maybe parade laps at track events. mostly i would just stare at it and drool.

Bruce

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just go with it ---------------------------- the last acr-x not viper maybe- but i think the x-ez were last

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw millions of dollars worth of Ferrari GTOs at Laguna Seca over the weekend. It would be a tragedy if those cars were sitting in some rich guy's garage just rotting away. It's far better for the rich guys to pay a former race car driver to display them properly for the rest us us to see!
http://www.autoblog.com/2011/08/21/ferrari-250-gtos-take-to-the-track-at-laguna-seca/

I'm not rich, but I'd find a way to drive the ACR-X or sell it to someone who will.

~Jay

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score