Raining in Nashville...oh well....

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got it from two sources on the phone, that it's raining pretty steadily with no let up at the site. Yikes. OK>>>all you guys that took the "rain baffle" out of your air box.....keep in mind it's a straight shot through those K&N's into the throttle bodies.....!!!! I know....I know...."water injection".....but that's not the way you want it....ha! pete

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, once again a nice day in Los Angeles. Who would have guessed? I wonder what it will be like tomorrow? The same perhaps? I bet one year from now it will once again be... you guessed it... perfect. VOI in Los Angeles or Los Vegas. Who's with me?

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm with you... 5 day extended forecast says its gonna be sunny the next,you guessed it, five days..

- eddie -

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SoCal - easiest place in the world to be a meteorologist. Geez! Out there they should just call them observationists.

"well folks, the weather forecast today is. . . 80 and sunny. . .the forecast for tomorrow is. . .80 and sunny. . the forecast for . . ."

If it's any consolation, good ol' Isadore is causing Havoc here in Cleveland as well. Solid rain 4-7" over the next 48 hours.
How do you keep low miles on a Viper? Own one and live in the second cloudiest city in the country (Seattle).