Ralph and Chrysler come through again.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am so glad that SRT has someone like Ralph to set an example. His passion for cars, his job, and excitement to share the experience with other enthusiasts is exactly what they need. Not only is the viper setting benchmarks for other performance car manufacturers to try and keep up with, but Ralph is as well. Bravo, Ralph. Bravo.

Last edited:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to also thank Mary, Marv and Ben Keating for assisting me in my pestering of the people that made this happen :D

If I get a little free time later I'll re-post some of the pics here. I'd heard this randomly but hadn't completely grasped it but that was the prototype's first trip on public roads and Freddy was the first civilian (non-SRT) passenger in the car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-0-sTCOsIc&feature=youtu.be

I cannot say enough about my pride in the Viper, Chrysler and SRT after this life-altering event. To re-route a multi-million dollar prototype from it's destination to make Freddy's dream come true, and for Ralph to personally fly in to not only show him the car but take him for a ride...it's absolutely unprecedented.

I humbly tip my hat to everyone involved.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I am so glad that SRT has someone like Ralph to set an example. His passion for cars, his job, and excitement to share the experience with other enthusiasts is exactly what they need. Bravo, Ralph. Bravo.

Sums it up pretty well. Ralph leads by example. Good job SRT!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad news.
All the more reason to tip our hats to those that made a dream come true for somebody. RIP

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Freddy Zamora Jr was a young man, who showed courage and wisdom far beyond his age. It was both an honor and a pleasure to have had the opportunity to meet this unique and awesome individual. People like this, change you - for the better. I know he is now in a much better place, and consequently my heartfelt prayers are with his family.

I am thankful one of his dreams (The Viper) was able to be brought to fruition. Ralph Gilles has proven SRT and the Viper program are unique and special in the automotive industry, and we can all hold our heads up a little higher for his awesome part in full-filling Freddy's ultimate dream. Thank you Ralph.

Also, thanks to Jason, Kurt and all the others that made this possible. The Viper Nation is comprised of some very wonderful people.

Freddy, God Bless, and know you will be missed, but never forgotten.

DaveGF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did something similar for a young man here in Texas, Oscar Gomez. Oscar passed away earlier this year. He really liked seeing his name on the car (my wife's doing).

You must be registered for see images attach

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did something similar for a young man here in Texas, Oscar Gomez. Oscar passed away earlier this year. He really liked seeing his name on the car (my wife's doing).

You must be registered for see images attach

Well I can't make the pic any bigger to read it... but none the less, very classy move on your part. :2tu: