Ran at Sacramento last night.

RB185AFM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did two runs right off of the freeway. My best was a 11.45 at 125.99 MPH. I was on street tires, and heat soaked so I was pretty happy with my run. I managed a 1.8 60'. The third run I encountered a problem with my clutch. After my short little burn my clutch peddle was engaging an inch off of the floor. It slipped pretty bad on that run. I dropped to a 11.7. So I cut to save my clutch. I still have the stock clutch in the car. I also ran out of fourth right before the finish and was forced too shift to 5th on all runs. On my old rims and tire combo I ran 128 mph and stayed in frouth the whole way. But my tune was jacked and the car cut out at high rpms. Once I get the right tire on and cross in 4th I should pic up a tenth or two. My goal is to tap 10's with a street tire. I know with drag raidials it will happen. I am very pleased with my cars performance. Big thumbs up to DC performance for building a great NA car. And this is only with a total of 4 runs down the 1/4 so far.

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey

im in sacramento right now too!...im from ohio and have been out here for a month and havent seen a viper in sac!...i was starting to wonder if there was any around! good to see there are a few out here!

ryan94rt10

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Going! :laugh: That's an excellent time for Sacto on street tires. :2tu:

I'm hoping to get out to Sacramento a bit later in the year!

OP
OP
R

RB185AFM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to get a new clutch now that my stock one is going. I will post up once I get some more runs in with a new clutch.