Raptor shiftlight in Gen IV...

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...search reveals nothing more recent than June 2008.

Who's using a Raptor shiftlight in their 2009 Viper? Mine's just in, and behaving similarly to what's been previously noted on this forum: seemingly random activation, sometimes a little flash... other times flashing non-stop. Turning the car off and restarting stops the flashing... but that makes me uncertain that it's going to activate at the correct RPM.

Anyone have one of these in their 2009 or 2010? If it's working flawlessly, please share how you have yours wired: where's the power tap and where are you getting your rpm feed?

Thanks very much in advance for any help!

Rich

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is on an 03 but works fine. Where did you tap the signal? I was told to use one of the coil taps and configure in the 5 cylinder mode. That's what the instructions said anyway.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine hooked up to the computer. I can't remember the pin. I think raptor could answer that if you don't find the answer I can look at my car.

OP
OP
R

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it's a loose connection to either the coil or ground. It has flashed on when at constant speed in traffic, no throttle or gear change.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte