Ray more pictures of your upgrades.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ray,

Here's a few more pictures of your upgrades installed.

Adam

You must be registered for see images

Those wires sure do look nice! :)

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for petes sake chrome the rims and put an end to all those scratches in the clear coat on the rims

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for petes sake chrome the rims and put an end to all those scratches in the clear coat on the rims

Don't blow a gasket wallbanger! I've already got it going on with calchrome,spoke with Dan over a week ago and i am waiting for Adam to deliver my car, and off goes the wheels .:cool:He just received the new diff. assy. from Unitrax replacing the bad one. Knowing Adam, he will have the new Diff.installed in no time. Wallbanger, would you have the barrels chromed also?

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Car is all done! stayed up until 2 am to finish it and rechecked all parts to make sure it was snug. Got the unit in by Fedex (Had to help the poor lady take it off the truck). She saw the Ferrari, Lamborghini and your Viper and went nuts. She was more nuts about your car though. Go figure!

You will have everything Saturday morning. I think you will be pleased with the results. By the way, My Ferrari is sitting outside while your car is in the garage all nice and warm. :)

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ray: Please tell us what you think of the sound of the Corsa with the secondary cats removed. I'm thinking about having AB do the same to my 08. I know a number of 08/09 owners are looking for a more aggressive sound than with the Corsa only. Thanks, Doug

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car is all done! stayed up until 2 am to finish it and rechecked all parts to make sure it was snug. Got the unit in by Fedex (Had to help the poor lady take it off the truck). She saw the Ferrari, Lamborghini and your Viper and went nuts. She was more nuts about your car though. Go figure!
You will have everything Saturday morning. I think you will be pleased with the results. By the way, My Ferrari is sitting outside while your car is in the garage all nice and warm. :)

NICE work, as always! And, but of COURSE the VIPER makes one go nuts. ;)
Though I know I'd just be grateful to see your cars in person!~! You ROCK! ~juli
(Kept the Ferrari outside??? Covered up hopefully? :)) :headbang:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is little reason to get the barrels done.. they look fine without it.. besides the barrel take the most abuse in terms of dust and grime

i can't wait to see another 08 red vert with chrome h rims

wheels_dodge_viper_08_H_under2_big.jpg

V10.JPG

Don't blow a gasket wallbanger! I've already got it going on with calchrome,spoke with Dan over a week ago and i am waiting for Adam to deliver my car, and off goes the wheels .:cool:He just received the new diff. assy. from Unitrax replacing the bad one. Knowing Adam, he will have the new Diff.installed in no time. Wallbanger, would you have the barrels chromed also?

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job, Adam...congrats, Ray.

Doug, maybe Ray will drive it here to test it out!!! :)

Steve I was wanting to come up and see all you guys yesterday and to show off all the mods.Adam has made to my ride, but when Adam dropped the Viper off,the weather took a change for the worse. Damn rain!!! But like an excited kid....I had to do SOME cruising:D When Adam received the good Diff. Assy. from Unitrax, he had it installed in a matter of hours, no installation problem on his end! I have to say when I informed Devin at Unitrax that I was sent a bad unit,
he did stand behind his product and ship me another one,and he did pay for the shipping.
Man I feel fortunate having Adam living so close to me for I have found him to be a very knowledgeable Viper Tech. and one hell of a nice individual.
Hi-nos-viper, yes they are Eurotech Rotors, love em.
DPVIPER, yes, elimination of one cat. per side gave me the sound I was hoping for...a deeper growl and no drone, when letting off the gas you will get more popping which at first I did not like in the Viper but now, I enjoy hearing.
Today it looks beautiful out side, so i'm going to do a little cruising and break in my new 3:55 gears:drive:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great news, Ray...you and Adam showed cool heads and a lot of patience with this issue...and it's a real comfort to know that Unitrax and PartsRack both worked hard to solve the problem quickly!!!