RE: Viper Days Calabogie June 20-22 2008

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
This event is not on the calendar but the weekend is open for fun. There is a driving school called Viper Days. It is June 20-22 in Canada, it's about 8hr drive. I went there last year for a different event. It is a 2-1/2 mile roads coarse, nice technical coares. I'm signed up, if you would like to attend let me know. There website is Viper Days Driving School *** www.ViperDays.com *** - Home : Chicago Commercial . Just so you know you get $100.00 off your first event, and $50.00 for being a VCA member. :2tu:
Performance Director
RICK

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last Call for Calabogie, Viper is leaving Friday morning 7:00 am SHARP. Even if your not interested in going you can atleast post some kind of reply to me, so it doesn't seem like I'm talking to myself. LOL
RICK

Wojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all our US Viper owners, be aware that in Ontario if you are caught going 35mph over the speed limit, they have the right to impound your vehicle, $10000 fine and loss of drivers' license for 7 days!!!!!!

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jay
I don't know how to post pictures. I'll have some pictures for Xmas party video. Viper Days was so awesome I might be going to the Viper Days in July in Virginia. I put 250 miles just at the track. The best time ever in the Viper. They had 2 Comp Coup Races and one guy beat the track record. That was worth the trip in it's self. Since we are on the subject , I took first place in my class out of 8 people, I guess that was good. But on the other hand I got beat by a 30 year old girl driving a Corvette Z06. Man she was fast! I was told that Viper Days would be heading back to Canada next year. Keep it in mind, well worth the trip. 10 hours for me one way, and about 1400 miles in 4 days. Yes I'm very tired but would leave tomorrow to do it again.
Rick

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sounds like you had a very good time. you need to get in touch with someone who knows how to post pics for you because i dont think i can wait till christmas! congrats on first place. :D

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys
This is Art Pena from So. Cal. We met at VOI # 9, he has a beautiful SRT-10 orange Viper. SWEET!!!!.
Art , I have pictures in my folders, do you start a gallery at Viper sight first. I could not find a http:# beside my picture. I'll keep trying.
RICK

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude