Rear Brake Caliper Covers

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">They're a black bake-o-light (sp) type plastic product, with the logo etched into the surface in white. Easy to install, but very brittle, so you have to be careful mounting your tires. Looks decent and the only way to dress up the rear calipers that I'm aware of. Depending on your rims, you might need the offset version to clear your wheel weights and mount the spare tire. I needed the offset version. They sit far off the caliper itself, so heat buildup shouldn't be an issue.

They have the Viper name in the wrong direction, at least if you compare it to a GEN III rear caliper, but again options are few and I think it looks better with than without.

I'll post a picture later today.</FONT f>

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ZAF rear caliper covers fit 92-2000 only, and can say VIPER or GTS or RT/10 in white letters.

They MAY have a definite clearance problem with some stick-on wheel weights, IF your weights line up with the caliper cover.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">As promised:</FONT f>

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

AZVIPERS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had them on my GTS for 2 years now and have had no problems at all. Even after changing tires a month ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4