Rec for a place in southern cali to paint stripes

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a place in southern california where i can have stripes painted on my viper?

also i have an exaust leak because both my manifolds have cracks in them, does that cause me to lose HP?

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lundqvist,

For the paint work, Steve Perkins, the owner of "Car Prep", in Fountain Valley did mine. Car Prep does fabrication such as paint and interior for a number of OEM's auto show vehicles, they're not a traditional body shop. They did the stripes on the hood of my '06 when I put on an 08 hood, they re-striped my '08 from black to silver, and last fall did the install on my ACR aero including painting and striping the wing.

Give Steve a call, I put a link below. Tell him Mike B referred you. Are you a member of the SCA club? Have we ever met? Feel free to send me a PM if you need more info.

Automotive Film Production Services and Support

OP
OP
L

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey redtan

thanks for the advice! im kind of leaning at this moment to just getting the vinel instead of having it painted.. i have the black mamba edition and im having a hard time putting perm paint on a special edition car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad