Receipt for a solid supercharged SRT-10 motor?

sleeplezz_swe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recipe for a solid supercharged SRT-10 motor?

Hi all!

I´m new to this forum, I have a SRT-10 2005 and I´m from Sweden.

Anyway my mods are as follows today:

Paxton kit running at 10 lbs controlled by a VEC 3, modified Belanger Headers (we removed the funny looking think in the collector so it should work better with forced induction), Corsa catback exhaust with one 100 cell race cat on each side, Larger throttlehouse, and some minor upgrades...

We will build a solid bottom end and head, with new pistons, rocker cams, ported head etc.

I figure since there a alot of you guys already running built engines I can use a ready recipe.

I would really appreciate If you could give some tips and information about what parts that I should use?

Thanks!

/Martin

Last edited:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ask and you shall recieve- just let me know what power level you hope to reach in the future, and we'll go from there. I have no problem shipping overseas, just shipped an S/C build package to a guy in Finland Monday...

OP
OP
S

sleeplezz_swe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask and you shall recieve- just let me know what power level you hope to reach in the future, and we'll go from there. I have no problem shipping overseas, just shipped an S/C build package to a guy in Finland Monday...

Thats sounds great! My final goal is ~1000 RWHP.

I need: parts for the motor & fuel system, the rest is prepared, with 2008 Gearbox, Centerforce clutch, Rebulit diff etc..

Thanks!

/Martin

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow sounds like this is going to be a beast. Cant wait for the pics. Make sure and post up pictures as you go through the build. Myself and I am sure others would be interested.

OP
OP
S

sleeplezz_swe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow sounds like this is going to be a beast. Cant wait for the pics. Make sure and post up pictures as you go through the build. Myself and I am sure others would be interested.

I guess the pics of the engine build will take some time since I have just startet to order all the parts, but as soon as we start the build I´ll post all the pics here.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, welcome Martin~!!! CONGRATS on your 2005!! Mods sound awesome...good luck with all of it. I see you're getting GREAT help from here. ENJOY! Looking forward to pics. ~juli
(I wrote back to your other thread about joining the VCA)

OP
OP
S

sleeplezz_swe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, welcome Martin~!!! CONGRATS on your 2005!! Mods sound awesome...good luck with all of it. I see you're getting GREAT help from here. ENJOY! Looking forward to pics. ~juli
(I wrote back to your other thread about joining the VCA)

Thank you!! Yes this forum is really great, lots of helpful people! I saw you post in the other thread and I am soon to be a VCA member. /Martin