Red Deer BBQ

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ron and Bobbie for the great day and the effort put in. We had a great day. MMMMMMMM potato salad....:smirk: You have a beautiful place and man Ron, that's a shop! Pics tomorrow

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are all more than welcome. We are glad you all enjoyed yourselves. It was a great day for a little fun, but then any day more than one Viper owner gets together and has a good time is a great day.:headbang:
Your participation is what makes it so good.:2tu:
If it had not been for the wife (Bobbie) you would not have had the feast you did. I would like to take some of the credit, but I am afraid I cannot. Thanks Bobbie.:hug::flowers::thankyou::famous:

Do you suppose if we had not stopped for gas Johnny Law would not have caught up to us? :drive: :lmao:

Hey Mike,
:birthday::bounce:

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane and I must have been standing together as my shots look alot like his; a few more views of a great day!!!
Out come the toys
You must be registered for see images attach

Cleaning the "skid pad". NICE shop!!!

Posing

Hey, this isn't Yellow... better get some of that picnic table paint out

And a few less to bite us

Last edited:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the pic you wanted? :D:D:D

picture.php

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is the second time since i have gotten my viper that i have stopped in sylvan and had a talk with the local officer.First one wanted to tow my car and then this guy wanted to just look good by the cars.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad you guys had fun. I see 3 yallars and 3 reds with one Sapphire and a Green. Good turnout. You and Bobbie do good work Ron. :)

Ted

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you guys had fun. I see 3 yallars and 3 reds with one Sapphire and a Green. Good turnout. You and Bobbie do good work Ron. :)

Ted

Thanks Ted,

Supersnake had his Black 95 R/T 10 on the cruise. Look at shane's first set, third and fourth pics and you will see it. He had to stop at home after the cruise so he decided to change shirts....I mean cars:rolaugh: and come back with his 08 SSG for the BBQ. Up 'til then it was an all Gen I/II party. :2tu:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didn't even know that SS had 2 Vipers.

All Blue, I faithfully use a Mopar front bra for those bug problems. My Sapphire/silver GTS has some minor rock chips, but it has 50,000 miles on it now. When Deana and I did Edm/Jasper in the ACR, I made sure to wash the car every day so the toxic bugguts wouldn't cause pits in the paint. I just took the fascia off my ACR and it's in town gettign a repaint. Massive scrapiung underneath and a depressions from bugs that the clear coat will smooth and fill, even though the car has only 26,000mi. Working on perfecting my ACR for whoever buys it .ACR, Paxton supercharged NOS = 802rwhp - ViperClub Classifieds

Looking forward to Kelowna.

Ted

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't even know that SS had 2 Vipers.

Ted

They also have an 06 B/W, an 06 B/W VOI edition Ram SRT 10, a Gold Prowler with matching trailer, and six or eight high-powered Classic Mopars. They are currently in the process of building a Mopar Mansion with a house attached on the west side of Red Deer. Sorry for letting out the cat Grant (or should I say snake). It is going to be SWEEEEEEEEEEEET. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also have an 06 B/W, an 06 B/W VOI edition Ram SRT 10, a Gold Prowler with matching trailer, and six or eight high-powered Classic Mopars. They are currently in the process of building a Mopar Mansion with a house attached on the west side of Red Deer. Sorry for letting out the cat Grant (or should I say snake). It is going to be SWEEEEEEEEEEEET. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Not to Correct you Ron, But My SRT 10 Ram is a 04, No problem letting the cat out as I would have once I learn how to Post better pics. I do agree it will be AWESOME when finished, Once Again GREAT JOB on the BBQ, Can't Thankyou enough. Grant :D:D

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a great day! A big thank you to our hosts Ron and Bobbie, you all know how to do a Viper BBQ :2tu:. The weather was hot, the roads were smooth and the company was the best. Was also nice to visit with the locals while we were fueling up :drive:

You must be registered for see images

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you all had a blast. As usual I was in Calgary this weekend too but without Viper. Would have been great to meet all of you. I just cant seem to get out there with the Viper. Having a 9 month baby makes it damn near impossible to get the car out there unless I come by myself. One of these weekends we will be there. Just booked another trip there in August...but again..without Viper. DAMN !!!

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you all had a blast. As usual I was in Calgary this weekend too but without Viper. Would have been great to meet all of you. I just cant seem to get out there with the Viper. Having a 9 month baby makes it damn near impossible to get the car out there unless I come by myself. One of these weekends we will be there. Just booked another trip there in August...but again..without Viper. DAMN !!!

Just got in from 6 days on the road. You definitely will have to get out and show off the Yellow Viper

At least show us a picture or two. Maybe change your avatar????:dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery