Red RT/10 on 109 in Wildwood

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back in good 'ol St. Louis today after a week down in Hilton Head. Saw no Vipers down there all week and was really ready to get back and drive mine. The weather back home was just as nice as it was down there all week. Anyway, I get in my car at the airport here and see two Viper's on my way home today. Who was the guy in the red RT/10 heading N. on 109 about 4:30? It was Rich Edwards in the red GTS I saw earlier. Glad to be home safe with the wife, kids, and the snake!

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you're back Michael! We missed you today. 4 snakes and a black Z06 met at the Sonic then cruised over to Creve Coeur Park. It was cool with a SRT, RT, 2 GTS's and a vette to bring up the rear:)

While at Sonic, we did see 2 vipers heading down chesterfield airport road, but, they didn't stop. A yellow 360 spider saw us and turned the other way.

Later,
DN

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To get the numbers straight, the 360 did a 180? I heard Steve's message on my machine when I got in. Sorry I missed it. I did take the car out when I got home and all I got was a kid in a Maxima wanting to race.

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael,
I take it that the car is running alright ? That is good news !!! Stop by and say hey if you are ever down on the south side .... oh, I forgot, you west county guys don't ever come down to the city !!! I can loan you a gun if you ever want to visit... ha-ha-ha !!! Talk to ya later .
Joe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4