Red SRT / white stripes (pic)

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget about the ugly guy up front. What would you think about the stripes like this?

8579stripes-med.jpg

OP
OP
M

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't do silver, whites were max of my chopping capabilities.

I thought if I did stripes they had to be white, straight and a little wider then OEM coupe coming up.

OP
OP
M

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's me... smiling :D . Naah, I don't know what I was thinking about :).

the stripes - should I proceed? I'd probably paint them right away, I dont't think the vinyl would cut it.

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The driver's side stripe looks good, but the passenger's stripe is too close to centerline. By the looks of things the Fangs badge might need to be relocated to center... it seems a bit off. Maybe it's just the angle at which the picture was taken.

Z06J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Madman I like the stripes, but I would check if they are perfectly straight. The stripe closest to you does not look straight in the air dam like the one on the passenger side.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think it is cool. Have you considered black? I am thinking of the same for my car, but not sure how white would like with a black rag top?

OP
OP
M

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now color, if I would know what color DC uses on coupes... There are like several hundreds of 'white' colors... :confused: And the white matching the blue does not have to match red. I think it should have little grayish tone, but not by much...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960