Red Vert with any color stripes?

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still trying to see what color combo I want to go with when I repaint my Viper but I haven't had much luck in finding a red vert with stripes. I've seen red with white and didn't like it too much so I'm seeing if anyone has any with black stripes or silver?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We sold quite a few with factory black stripes and it looks really sharp. Keep in mind you have a black top, so the car retains a nice color coordination, hence it looks killer with the top up or down, IMHO.

Good luck making your decision.:drive:

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We sold quite a few with factory black stripes and it looks really sharp. Keep in mind you have a black top, so the car retains a nice color coordination, hence it looks killer with the top up or down, IMHO.

Good luck making your decision.:drive:

Have any photos laying around?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately no, I do not, but email Mark Jorgensen at [email protected] and see if he might. Had a problem with my computer and wiped out alot of photos, so I am afraid my pictures of this combination are wandering around the wireless sky somewhere.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Small pic, I know, but it is a red vert with black stripes.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the only photo I've seen but that picture quality is terrible and I'd love other angles of that color combo.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Small pic, I know, but it is a red vert with black stripes.

You must be registered for see images

I see nothing wrong with this photo as an idea of what black looks like on red. Looks real good to me, but maybe you should go with something else... I would try red stripes. :D

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, I like what you did with yor avatar. I like the new logo, but it just seems so hard to see what it is unless you look closely. The others (Sneaky Pete & Fangs) are very apparent what they are as soon as you look at them. With all three together, I think I like the first gen logo best. Thanks for putting them all together for us to see. :)

V

Venomiss

Wonder what a red vert with black stripes & then have small white pinstripe on those edges look like? Or a single black drivers stripe with the white edging on it look like.

I am thinking that might look sharp.

V

Venomiss

While this one is not a vert -what about doing this same color set up in Red/black/white with that stripe in it?

fridaycar3.jpg

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's my 03 red vert with paint. I like it ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
go to a hobby store and pick up a model,, paint it the color combo you "think" you like, If it fits do it, if not paint it again until you like it.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice Flatout!!! (Delete the parking tag hanging from the rear mirror... Sorry.) Love the car and the pic though! Thanks for sharing.

Just trying to give the OP another pic to look at. Next time I'll forward you the picture first so you can give me pointers before I post it up.