red Viper out in the snow!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
352trucksnow.jpg

While out in NY Chuck took me off for some Viper playtime with a red Viper in the snow. Now I'm an experienced, blue / white stripes Gen II Viper owner, but these Gen I 's...no roof...no roll up windows...Skeeter and Chuck introduced me...

352snowviperskeeterchuck.jpg

I was keen to see how fast, how much noise, how it handled...first, familiarization, I was looking for the roll up windows button, it was a little chilly! (doh!) But, not that that matters if you can run way sub 12s in the quarter.

352snowviper.jpg

Hmmm, traction issues on launch, add more weight to the rear:

352snowmobviperspin.jpg

Hmmm, next trick... kuhmos, Hoosiers, BFGs??

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine was it fast????

Didn't Chuck show you how to turn on the heater?

Cudaman :usa:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: :D VERY cool! Did you happen to notice your speed when the "dead" weight dropped off? LOL

Looks like gorgeous country on a perfect day! I guess my invite got lost in the mail. Probably a better since it's difficult to travel with my throne. :D

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, what do you mean "dead weight"? We could bolt a pair of skies to the bottom of your throne Scott. I'm pulling you first!! :D

I want to Thank Skeeter! We had a great time! :2tu:

Nadine took to snowmobiling like a duck on water. It's true, anything that has a throttle and belches hydrocarbons, she's at home with! :crazy:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dang Nadine...nice jumpsuit! (hooowwll!)LOL!

Looks like the wizard is having too much fun in the snow. What's up with you guys? You act like it's summer...no gloves?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Chuck should be allowed to engage in any activity that might possibly cause injury to his wizardly hands. What if he was unable to hold his wand??? Put those gloves on Chuck! :)