Red Viper out today

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody here have their red GTS out on the Carlisle Pike in Pa today? :2tu:

Reaction score
I was out today.....but way down here in Virginia Beach, posing around town with another GTS (Yellow). Some Navy guys got some good (but very short) video of us as we caught an open stretch of the closed track. Later, we left the track and had a good laugh at 7-11. :)

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and the wife had the Red GTS out on Sunday, not on the pike though, 83N and Downtown Harrisburg.

Quite a few Red GTS's in the area now, I can think of at least 5 yours being the only one with stripes, so I will know ya when I see ya.

Ed

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and the wife had the Red GTS out on Sunday, not on the pike though, 83N and Downtown Harrisburg.

Quite a few Red GTS's in the area now, I can think of at least 5 yours being the only one with stripes, so I will know ya when I see ya.

Ed

We have to get together sometime soon, I would like to see your latest addition, plus I would like to hear your plans for going to Tators this year.
Thanks
Carmen

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Sounds good, maybe soon we can get some of the local guys together and have a cook out or some thing. I know the weather has been good until today.
Also, just let me know a Saturday that works for you as I am pretty free every Saturday until the end of Tax season.

Ed