RED Viper stops Russian fighter jet and captures crew!!! (pics)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the yellow Vipers had their tires shot out during the pursuit,
but the faster and more nimble RED Viper is victorious.

Viva la RED!

You must be registered for see images

OK. So they're air show pics. :rolleyes:

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, Chads been looking for your help in his thread where his Avater was attacked. He know his fellow fast viper brother would be there for him. Wheres the love

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but with those white stripes and the white DODGE on the sills, those white hood vents look almost cool. :dunno:

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but with those white stripes and the white DODGE on the sills, those white hood vents look almost cool. :dunno:

EXACTLY!

It's a package...

So, crazy man, I guess you've just been nominated for my Chief of Exterior Decorations. How much beer will we need for the kickoff party?

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to qualify that with an "almost" Dave because I didn't want to alienate the entire rest of the board. :D

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Which pic? I'm not finding it. All I see is the heli with a funny looking unicorn horn.

My bad. It is a Mi-24, not a MiG-24. NATO name Hind. This is the gunship made famous in the Russian-Afghanistan war and countless Rambo-type movies. I recall during the Afghani conflict when the cold war was high and Reagan was hot, that Soldier of Fortune magazine was offering a $1,000,000 reward to any soviet pilot who defected with an intact Hind. Anyway, it's the only Russian hardware in the photo's. Here's another pic. Check the nose, I am sure it is one.

mi24-hind-helicopter.jpg

Last edited:

mstang1988

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, that's the one I was thinking it was too and I was all, MiG 24, really? Am I blind? Anyway, awesome toys and awesome to see a viper next to them!

My bad. It is a Mi-24, not a MiG-24. NATO name Hind. This is the gunship made famous in the Russian-Afghanistan war and countless Rambo-type movies. I recall during the Afghani conflict when the cold war was high and Reagan was hot, that Soldier of Fortune magazine was offering a $1,000,000 reward to any soviet pilot who defected with an intact Hind. Anyway, it's the only Soviet hardware in the photo's. Here's another pic. Check the nose, I am sure it is one.

mi24-hind-helicopter.jpg

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow cars have moments. Usually, that moment is when they are being passed by a RED car.

The moment doesn't last long, but it is a neat feeling. For the RED car :lmao:

ROFLMAO Love it.The Red sure does alot for the aircrafts in the pictures.