Religated to Secretary: Mark Jorgensen out 2nd to 11th

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is with great pleasure that I announce my new title as Mark Jorgensen's personal secretary.

For those interested, Mark will be on vacation with family (sounds not much like a vacation to me, I'd leave mine home :rolaugh:) August 2nd to the 11th.

In his absence, if you should have issues or concerns, please feel free to leave me the hell alone.

This was a public service announcement, you are now free to panic.

Jon

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually thats just what he told you. He isnt going anywhere. Just needs a vacation from you calling everyday. Rather then trick you, he just needs to get Caller ID.

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok then - when the hell is my car gonna be finished. It was picked up in Michigan yesterday. My patience has just about run out...

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woops my bad. I missed the sarcasm. I'm slow, throw me a smile next time ;-)

Just protecting the ones 'i love' lol.... glad to hear you weren't really baggin on Mark :)

Sorry..

Jon

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

I know you were joking and maybe others didn't pick up on that.;)
May your car get done quick and I am sure they will take good care of it.

Ok then - when the hell is my car gonna be finished. It was picked up in Michigan yesterday. My patience has just about run out...

You must be registered for see images attach

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon,

Sorry if that didn't come across as a joke as it was intended - maybe I should have added a smiley face at the end of it ;)

Tim

On a side note...

It's a little soon for me to be growing impatient as the car probably hasn't even arrived there yet.

I've had several conversations with Mark and am well aware of his vacation and when to expect my car to be shipped back.

If I didn't have the highest level of confidence with Woodhouse, I wouldn't have shipped it half way across the country to have them work on it!

well lets see.. Mark doesnt work on the cars, so I am MORE then sure someone else at woodhouse will cover it.

However, even though I posted on Marks behalf I certainly dont represent them, nor work for them. But because I did this out of a favor to Mark, I won't give you the response I would love to, to your very ***** like post.

But this is me putting it nicely, dont be a Richard, Woodhouse Rocks. You'll be taken care of I'm sure.

Jon

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words and I did not wish any backlash on Jon for helping me with this when we talked, so take it easy although I know some of you like to rib him and others I hope it is all in fun.

P.S. I'm never really on VACATION if you have to reach me ya know. :2tu:

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark,

I fixed my post and Apologized.. lol...

Those poking fun, are friends.. so no worries there...

Looks like people will surely know your 'vacationing' now.. lol... apologies... and I was more then happy to do so.. sorry I got Big brother on ya, even though I'm obviously the little brother when comparing size.. lol...

Enjoy your vacation !!

Jon

PS. And of course everyone knows you didnt make me do it, you just made the mistake of mentioning that you had it on your list of things to do before going... :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS. If I dont start being nice, I'm going to get fired, and I need this job, got a family to feed.

Anyone else looking for a secretary? I wash cars, I sit on my ass all day, I might answer the phone if I feel like it, I do take naps (so we'll have to work around my schedule). I don't mind picking up lunch as long as its a place I like and you're paying for mine too. Oh, I expect Gas money too. If you have troublesome customers, send them my way, I'll assure you they wont be troublesome anymore... because I will have lost them for you... I'm quick to hang up, so we wont have a huge back log of calls to answer. I need 30 minute breaks each hour (unless napping, then Its indefinite until I wake up).

My rates are reasonable, just have to keep me in new vipers every few years. I'd submit a resume, but when you only last a few days/weeks at a place, there isnt much to put down.

Let me know. I do expect my inbox to fill up, so if I dont get back to you, its your fault.

Jon

Last edited:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although you have the physique of a 17 year old girl you have the face of Rosie Odonnell, so there's no hope of you being my secretary.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although you have the physique of a 17 year old girl you have the face of Rosie Odonnell, so there's no hope of you being my secretary.

It's ok, I don't work for Fat guys.... I find they are lazy and wont do their own work, and expect me to do it for them.

Thanks for the compliments, but I'm still not working for you.

Jon

PS. I've done some work for MikeR as a house sitter and dog sitter I'd add those to my resume too, but I didn't get paid, so I dont know if I can qualify it as a job.:dunno: