remember the car wash i posted from the summer? YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

dave1123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was one of the girls that washed my car at a local radio stations promotional Bikini Car Wash. Well I just came across this girl's swimsuit calendar. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!! here is the website. I didn't even mind the soap washing away my Zaino. :D

282476664-thumb.jpg

check it out: http://www.lindseymagnon.com/

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bigger pic for all us horndogs (I loved this girl when you posted this pic and I love her more now with a calender out!)

You must be registered for see images

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
holly crap, I would have proposed right there and then :eek: :eek: Dude did you get her #??? Can i have it lol :p

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that girl / pic just don't look right. Her torso looks too long. Makes her **** look like they were put on too low!
Looks like she has 2 colarbones! You horney bastages would drool over a possum if it had on a 2 piece and was wet! LOL!!!!!

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uhhh. Size 10 shoe?

Is she related to Peggy Hill?

She is really hot. I couldnt stand to look up at her, considering that she is 2.5 inches taller than me!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that girl / pic just don't look right. Her torso looks too long. Makes her **** look like they were put on too low!
Looks like she has 2 colarbones! You horney bastages would drool over a possum if it had on a 2 piece and was wet! LOL!!!!!
huh, I dont see nothing wrong with her :p :D :eek: :2tu: :headbang: The things I would do with this chick in 2 minutes lol :shocked:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with G.L.
I think Chris should get her to pose next to every shot taken for our calendar next year.
By the way, Chris, any plans for one??

Andrew

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
her neck is perfect for 2 things, one chocking, and the other I'll let you guys use your imagination :eek: Hey Dave do you have any other pics man, I want to see that rear in those shorts :p

OP
OP
D

dave1123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
she has lots of pic on her website, but to access them all, you have to buy the calendar I think. I did, and it was worth it. The closest guys like me get to women like this, is with a picture. My ass get's shut down more than Windows 2000, so I don't even try any more. :confused: I'll have to look throught the pictures I had from the car wash and see if I have any more to share with you boys.

Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comeon you guys............there is no adams apple to speek of.

That doesn't mean jack, come here to New Orleans if you don't beliebe me. The Tranny's on Bourbon hide it well! :eek: