Renting Lebanon Valley Dragway!!

Chris Yates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We're renting Lebanon Valley Dragway (www.dragway.com) again. Ask any of the folks who have joined us in the past, it rocks!

Race date: Friday the 19th of October
Cost: Should be about the same as last time, $75
Track: Both lanes from 10am until 4pm.

You must drop me an email ([email protected]) if you would like to attend. Please include your name, car type & mods, location and email address.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
96 Cobra

OP
OP
C

Chris Yates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have one change for the Leb Valley event on the 19th, it will be prepay. We have two reasons for the change. First we need to limit this to 70 cars (and we are very close). Second, in the past I've had about a 25% cancellation rate during the last few days before the event. Going prepay will allow us solve both those problems. If you have any questions please drop me an email ([email protected]). To register (and check status) go here: http://dragday.mkiv-supra.com/ Paypal is the preferred method of payment. If you want to send a check please drop me an email.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
96 Cobra
[email protected]

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many of you Viper Owners are going to Lebenon Valley dragway this friday? I'll be there! Tim

OP
OP
C

Chris Yates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who are racing we'll have a caravan heading out from the rest stop just west of the 495/Pike exit. Well be leaving the rest stop @ 7:20, do not be late. We'll honk as we drive by the other rest stops along the way. That's your cue to join in. If you aren't on this list: http://dragday.mkiv-supra.com/ you can't race.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
96 Cobra

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery