Reproduction Window Stickers

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quite a while back, PattiMelt was working on developing reproduction windows stickers for Vipers older than the ones VCA could reproduce. Does anyone know what happened with this project? I tried to e-mail her and did not get a response. Did anyone here ever get one from her? I know VCA was working on those cars 6 years old or less, but is there a source for 92-96?

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, first of all, her is a him (Patrick), and he was kind of getting away from it I think, though I was able to get one sometime last year. It was quite a project, but give him a try. It did come out really nice.

~Craig

OP
OP
S

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, first of all, her is a him (Patrick), and he was kind of getting away from it I think, though I was able to get one sometime last year. It was quite a project, but give him a try. It did come out really nice.

~Craig

Oops! My mistake.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How are you doing them? Just making them in Photoshop, or are you using some real-deal window-sticker making gizmo?

Depending on what you're doing, I might be able to help out some.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pattymelt made one for me last year. It looks every bit like an original Monroney label except he can personalize it with your name upon request.

I hope he is still willing to make a few more - very excellent work.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to get a window sticker if someone can print it the same size as the original. A Gen1 window sticker should not be that difficult because there were not many options (A/C on some years).

Habu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Patrick,

I would like a repro-copy also, if you don't mind.:)

Thanks,

Habu

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to stop making these do to the time involved but I will be willing to make these again. I do make these by hand with Photoshop and it its a lengthy and time consuming process. I am not making much as it is expensive at Kinko’s and I have to buy the paper, color prints, lamination, shipping tube, shipping and my time.

The reproduction window "monroney" stickers are the exact dimentions as OEM and are high quality color prints. The prints are printed on very nice thick 90lb. paper, not cheap thin copy paper. This is very high quality. I have 2 layouts, Gen 1 RT/10, or Gen 2 RT/10 and GTS.

The prices will be $125 shipping included for 1 color laminated copy and 1 color non-laminated copy, and $20 for each additional laminated copy and $10 for each additional non-laminated copy.

I will need the following information from your car to make the reproduction:

Year:
Exterior Color:
Interior Color:
Stripe Color:
VIN #:
Optional equipment: - Such as Stripes, ACR, FE etc...
What layout you want: - Gen 1 RT/10, Gen 2 RT/10 or GTS

Your Name:

Please remember the style varies some form year to year but it is hard to get the exact replica for every year but these will be close. I am making these so you guys can show them off to friends/family or take them to a car show, frame them etc...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pattymelt made one for me last year. It looks every bit like an original Monroney label except he can personalize it with your name upon request.

I hope he is still willing to make a few more - very excellent work.

Thanks! :) I replied to everyone's email and ***.

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response to my e-mail, I'll be sending you my information soon. I'm excited. Thanks for taking on this burden/project again.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent my information over via email. Thanks from a TN Viper owner!! I am excited to be able to obtain these.

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank You Patrick. The preview of mine you sent looks GREAT! Looking forward to recieving it soon!!!:2tu:

I would HIGHLY recommend this deal for any Viper owner out there. The service was very quick and the communication was flawless!

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Patrick. The preview of mine you sent looks GREAT! Looking forward to recieving it soon!!!:2tu:

I would HIGHLY recommend this deal for any Viper owner out there. The service was very quick and the communication was flawless!

Thanks! You should have the window sticker by next week. If anyone else has any questions feel free to send me an email, I can make you a sample also.

Patrick
[email protected]
2006 Dodge Viper SRT 10 Coupe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang