Reputable Dodge Dealer in Denver Colo. Area

Breck-Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just bought a 2006 First Addition Coupe and need to have it "drop shipped" to a Dodge Dealer in the Denver, Colo. Area. Does anyone have a Dealer recommendation? Thanks.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Too late to accomplish --- see your pm.

Drop ships need to be done alot sooner in the order phase and once they are this late into the system it is virtually impossible to switch.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But if you can change it this late, try Christopher's Dodge World (largest Dodge dealer in CO) and if you don't mind going farther north, Champion Dodge here in Greeley would be a good place too!

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last I heard Christophers was under investigation. John Elway has a great Viper tech. I and several Colorado VCA viper owners have used him. Not sure how the transaction and drop would take place though.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Christopers was the first dealership to come to mind, but you are right about John Elway, probably a better choice.
breck-viper: If and when you get your location, let us know so we can all show up and drool over your new beast!

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Christophers Dodge world is worthless. I went in there several times (along with a couple of my friends) and their customer service is a joke!!! Take it from me. I was going to purchase my Copperhead there but they thought i was joking about the purchase (i assume). Anyway, John Elway is the way to go... Highly recommended!!!

Bob D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stay away from Christophers. Elway SW Dodge on South Wadsworth has Glen, the best tech in the area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine