Rice me!

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I bet I can buy and expensive American muscle car, sink thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into it and in the end....I'll have a car that mimics the cheap imports. Perfect! :rolleyes:

GTSJERRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes still a viper, but it should be put to rest and relieved of the burning pain of rice cooking in a wok! Someone should set up a vca donation fund to purchase this vehicle back and restore it to its once powerful presence!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says FARA racing....Is that Fara Faucett? There must be a decal of her under the hood instead of sneaky pete! That would be sooooo sweet to see someone airbrush out all the wrinkles!

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was the HOMER? I missed that one.

When Homer met his brother in an episode of "The Simpsons" he found out that the brother was the boss of a huge car manufacturer. He asked Homer to build his own car, since he thought Homer was the "typical" american, and knows what americans want to have.
Well... The result was a poison-green "thing" with a HUGE rear-wing, 6 wheels if I can remember right...

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was the HOMER? I missed that one.

When Homer met his brother in an episode of "The Simpsons" he found out that the brother was the boss of a huge car manufacturer. He asked Homer to build his own car, since he thought Homer was the "typical" american, and knows what americans want to have.
Well... The result was a poison-green "thing" with a HUGE rear-wing, 6 wheels if I can remember right...

OH YEAH, I remember that one! LOL. That's hysterical. You guys have a good memory. :D

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY DENNIS. Check it out...

You must be registered for see images

Homer, the original old school ricer!!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Unfortunately for us all "natural selection" and the evolution of the human race seems to have taken a mutated path. I now know that the end of the world is nigh. :(

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately for us all "natural selection" and the evolution of the human race seems to have taken a mutated path. I now know that the end of the world is nigh. :(

It's only retardation...
Everything we can do is save our children.
Be careful when choosing HotWheels and Matchbox cars!!