Ridley Creek State Park BBQ 5/30/09

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to invite all of my VCA brethren to join me at the Ridley Creek State Park BBQ this Saturday 5/30/2009 (rain date Sunday 5/31). It is our second one and if it is anything like the last one it will be a blast. It is being catered so I WILL need a head count asap. I am pretty sure they are doing a pig this year as well as other types of food. If you are not a member of the CF and would like to attend just give me a yell and I will let them know you are attending so we can be sure to have enough food.

I am at work right now and cannot access the CF so I will update this thread with the details/price per head and a link to the thread on CF which includes directions etc... when I get home.

This is NOT a corvette only event as there will also be a bunch of the Delco Cruisers that will be attending. It also sounds like there may already be a few Vipers coming, I am not sure if they are from here or not, if not I will be sure to tel them about the VCA. So if you enjoy cars there will be all types in attendance for your viewing pleasure. I hope to see a bunch of you there. Come on guys, lets show the Vette guys what "real" american muscle looks like. ;)

CF Link
[EVENT} 5/30 BBQ Picnic at Ridley Creek - Corvette Forum

Park info
Pennsylvania State Parks - Ridley Creek - PA DCNR

COST: $12 - $15 per person, still to be determined.
This will be collected at the BBQ, look for the guy in the yellow hat
You must be registered for see images

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acmeinfolabs