Right Hand Drive Viper

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that bottom car is fugly.

"sweet" is being VERY kind. 2.9 V6 engine. YUCK.

"Stunning ice white, super car clone, Automatic gearbox"

LMAO

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the GTS at the top was a viperformance (aussi company that does RH conversions)yellow RT (one of the last ever made!) that got stolen and then was set on fire

the current owner one of our members rescued it and rebuilt it, changing it to a GTS along the way. I beleive the interior was done like that as the viperformance RH parts were very expensive

if you search through my posts from a couple of years ago, youl'l probably find pics of the damaged yellow RT

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep a major task sourcing some parts from the US, hate to think how many hours and £'s went into it. Though John saved the car which is good, not many people would of wanted to take it on

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Amazing to see how that yellow car was turned into the GTS. Looked like it was un-savable. I am very interested in how he changed it to a GTS. Is that even worth it rather than just buying a GTS?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
changing that car to a GTS is one thing. but i am thinking about all that went into changing the car to RH drive.

the location of EVERYTHING would have to be mirrored - steering box, blower box, etc.. :eek:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Amazing to see how that yellow car was turned into the GTS. Looked like it was un-savable. I am very interested in how he changed it to a GTS. Is that even worth it rather than just buying a GTS?

the yellow RT sold at auction not even knowing if the engine was good, 'joy riders' have a habit of putting a house brick on the throttle before walking away... the car was abused before being tourched, look at the angle of the rear wheels so it was quite a gamble. In fact someone else brought it first without knowing much about the car and effort required then sold it to John shortly afterwards

He brought a roof section over from the US, I guess the money/labour thrown at it would of been cheaper just to buy a GTS

You must be registered for see images