RIP: 2004 Black Viper 10/18/2003 - 3/25/2007

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!!!!!!!!!
You and your wife are lucky. I live in Austin also , where was the crash and why would your car just shoot off the road like that? Did it feel like something snapped or gave out?

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW:omg: After seeing these pictures, it's amazing that I was sitting across the table from you guys Saturday. I think it's time to replace the "pretty hoops" with a functional roll bar.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really like to know why it darted like that? It has been asked but I will ask again what did it feel like when she came unglued? Could you tell were the problem came from? Steering, rear axle break, rear traction loss, etc? Inquiring minds REALLYYY want to know.:D

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really like to know why the hell you are bumping a thread from almost a year ago?:dunno:

Well, I started the bump because I met the owner of this car and his wife last week. They were telling me to look up the tread and see how the roll hoops and the "A" pillar failed in the roll over. I have a vert and they suggested I get a real roll bar installed. I wasn't a Viper owner a year ago.:dunno:

Search - it's a wonderful tool.:2tu:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I started the bump because I met the owner of this car and his wife last week. They were telling me to look up the tread and see how the roll hoops and the "A" pillar failed in the roll over. I have a vert and they suggested I get a real roll bar installed. I wasn't a Viper owner a year ago.:dunno:

Search - it's a wonderful tool.:2tu:

You were a helluva lot nicer with that explanation that I would have been.

Because I #@%$ing wanted to!

:eater:

Black Mamba 149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You were a helluva lot nicer with that explanation that I would have been.

Because I #@%$ing wanted to!

:eater:
X2
I found it refreshing seeing how I must have missed the original post. I too was in a rollover, but in a Dodge Ram, rolled 5 times and flipped twice, good to see that someone looks out for some of us!

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really like to know why the hell you are bumping a thread from almost a year ago?:dunno:

I wasn't here a year ago either, but now that I see the thread I am glad it got bumped so that I could know about it and read all the messages. It would be nice if we could hear whether or not a root cause of the 40 degree exit from the road has been determined. I too own an SRT convertible and any information that might keep me out of the hospital is useful information, as far as I'm concerned.

Bob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte