Road America May 15-17

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be heading up to Elkarht Lake, WI for the Vintage Weekend and was wondering if any other Viper owners might be there. Always a fun weekend in Wisconsin. Track Touring is pretty cool too.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to do Road America again. I love the track and the area. Hopefully this year will turn around for me and next year NARRA will be at RA.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could take my '08 on Road America! Is that he Walter Mitty event or the BRIC ?

OP
OP
W

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No, not that i'm aware of. It's the svra event. Come on, where are all the wisconsin people??

korina

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll probably be doing the touring laps on Friday if the weather holds. There are always less cars on Fridays for touring. Look for a red 97 GTS in line.

V

Venomiss

I think the Illinois VCA has an auto cross for that same weekend.
Maybe some VCA members from WI are attending.

OP
OP
W

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like rain in the forcast for fri & sat. Sunday should be sunny, and a great day to do the touring. I'll have my '04 SRT-10 in line. Let me know if any of you will be around Sunday. If you need the phone number to reserve a spot for touring it's 1-800-365-7223.

G

Gotvenom 08

I think the Illinois VCA has an auto cross for that same weekend.
Maybe some VCA members from WI are attending.

You are correct.
Autocross in Pontiac IL on Saturday.I may run up there Sunday to check things out.

Hey Witz323
Where are you located in Wisconsin?

Tim

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be heading up to Elkarht Lake, WI for the Vintage Weekend and was wondering if any other Viper owners might be there. Always a fun weekend in Wisconsin. Track Touring is pretty cool too.

wow what a great course, would love to run it again!

the 'esses' sure do give you the pucker factor, that's for sure:lmao:

OP
OP
W

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in downtown Milwaukee near the lake. Let me know if you're going to Road America. It would be cool to meet up with some Viper people.