Road Atlanta April 12-14

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there are folks out there contemplating running their cars in HPDE at Road Atlanta, please pay attention. We have been asked by folks at NARRA if there are Viper owners planning to participate in HPDE (PDE). We are trying to get a discount and if we can get members to commit now we should be able to do so. PDE with and instructor is $300 per day (Friday, Sat, Sun) or $400 for Sat and Sun. Solo drivers are $250 per day or $350 for the weekend. These prices are before the discount.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP so we can continue to try to negotiate a group rate for Viper owners. You do need to become a NARRA member too. Even if you are not planning to participate in PDE, the racing and qualifying by the Viper Cup racers is fun to watch.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have they given you some more details? The last I heard from her was that we would get $100 refund per entry (at the event), if we got 10 entries. I know Brian has some people coming (at least 2), but they will not be in Vipers. I'm not clear if we get to count them towards our total number of entries or not. They're not in Vipers, but they are coming because of "us".

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Road Atlanta is my favorite track. It is a beautiful facility and the track is GREAT. As an added bounus there is a special feature at this track, I already knew about it, but at our VA/MD Merry Hissmas party, Herb spoke and told everyone that was one places to go to go see God. Coming under the bridge turn on the other side of the hill, he will be there looking at you. I found if I didn't see him there I wasn't going fast enough!

OP
OP
J

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before 10A and 10B, God rode with you down the hill!

Road Atlanta is my favorite track. It is a beautiful facility and the track is GREAT. As an added bounus there is a special feature at this track, I already knew about it, but at our VA/MD Merry Hissmas party, Herb spoke and told everyone that was one places to go to go see God. Coming under the bridge turn on the other side of the hill, he will be there looking at you. I found if I didn't see him there I wasn't going fast enough!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm registered. :)

I don't see anybody else listed as attendees yet though. Has nobody else signed up, or did you sign up and opt to pay later? Maybe they don't officially list you until you are paid?