Road Atlanta is UNBELIVEABLE!!

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did Road Atlanta track days on Saturday. I'm still waiting on the Pics. Man, what a GREAT course. Are there any other non-posers that track here? I think there's another one the middle of July.

I was the ONLY Viper out there. It would be nice if we could get a crew of Vipers for the next track day. I did enjoy eatting up some Lotus, Porche, and a TON of CO'6 I really hope I'm not the only one in this area that tracks there cars (other than Joseph Dell)...

I'll post Pics when I receive the photo disk..

Anyone who has tracked R.A. I need some help through 7 (square it off) and 12 (put your head between your legs and kiss your ass good-bye)

Again, what a track!!

Todd

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Days - VIR - July - be there.

You'll find out just how many folks track their cars..... and just how fast they are on STREET TIRES....

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the Panoz Race school with my wife and friends last year. Fast/fun track. Can't get my CC out there but I have friends who work at Panoz who I am sure can rent me a Panoz GTS for the weekend. Can we run those at Viper Days? It would be a blast to fly out from CA to run and see friends out there. Brian

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me bad. I thought you guys were talking about Road Atlanta for Viper Days- not VIR. Just looked at East Coast schedule. Brian

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are plenty of vipers that track @ road Atlanta, we usually have at least 6 or 7 club members @ the panoz days. Are you a ga vca member?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery