Rodolfe Swiss Watch

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visual Horsepower is meausurable. I gain at least 5rwhp from the stickers on my car.

Remember for many on the board (but unfortunately not me) it's not an issue of how much Viper stuff costs, but how much Viper stuff can one buy.

A more pressing problem for some might be "Will the Roe Supercharger's red powder coating appropriately complement the shade of the band on my new Rodolfe Swiss watch".

--or--

"Will people still be able to appreciate my fine timepiece while I'm spooled up going 100mph with my new Roe Supercharger"

Life can present many a quandary.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wonder how many on this board has never heard of a Rodolfe watch? I hate to admit it, but I've never heard of it. I admit I'm into the "common" stuff, like Rolex, Cartier, Breitling, Tag, etc., but Rodolfe? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Maybe its time for me to come out of my cave. :shocked:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how many on this board has never heard of a Rodolfe watch? I hate to admit it, but I've never heard of it. I admit I'm into the "common" stuff, like Rolex, Cartier, Breitling, Tag, etc., but Rodolfe? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Maybe its time for me to come out of my cave. :shocked:

I have never heard of it until I saw it on the back of the last two Viper Magazines. Surely does not look like it is worth $7000 from the picture and I agree a super Charger or other mods would be $ better spent. But I guess for the guys that have everything, why not a $7000 Viper Watch.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a Rolex and a Breitling on line from a place that makes "replica" watches. Both work well enough for anything I would need. I wouldn't bet on them being waterproof though. I've done a side by side with a real Rolex Submariner like my fake. They are the same. The sweep hand moves the same smooth way. My Breitling clone has all the dials and stopwatch functions and they all work. I paid less than $300 for the pair.
I'd rather have real ones but I'd only spend that much if I was really into watches. You know, like some people just have to have an expensive, exotic sports car.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a Rolex and a Breitling on line from a place that makes "replica" watches. Both work well enough for anything I would need. I wouldn't bet on them being waterproof though. I've done a side by side with a real Rolex Submariner like my fake. They are the same. The sweep hand moves the same smooth way. My Breitling clone has all the dials and stopwatch functions and they all work. I paid less than $300 for the pair.
I'd rather have real ones but I'd only spend that much if I was really into watches. You know, like some people just have to have an expensive, exotic sports car.

Just curious what it is that makes a person want a watch especially a knock off like that?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a watch guy at all. I just think having a pair of clones that cost $300 total, is cool. The pair of real ones would have set me back about $5k, I think.
They are no big deal to me. I show them to all my friends and tell them the truth. $300 isn't a big deal to me and I've gotten that much fun out of them.
And on top of that, they work and I wear them sometimes.

inVision

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I don't collect watches, but wouldn't something like a Rolex be considered an investment, or just another way to store money - like how buying precious metals would be.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I don't collect watches, but wouldn't something like a Rolex be considered an investment, or just another way to store money - like how buying precious metals would be.

I would say NO. I have a Rolex Date/Just.... stainless steel with NO gold.... my Grandmother gave it to me... cost about $3500 new... probably worth $2000 now.
Go to any jewlery pawn shop.... you can get three year old Presidentials for $6K to $7500.... cost new is $15K+.......... kinda like the stock market.. so maybe it could be considered an investment?

I do kinda collect watches..... any antique watch in good condition COULD be an investment.. maybe.

One watch I do want is an older date/just solid gold..... with a leather band. I have a 25 year old Bulova like that and it is very nice.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, is anyone familiar with Rodolfe watchmakers? Frankly, I was interested until they emailed me with the cost. For that price, I would much prefer a "name" timepiece.

I'd love to know the sales figures :)

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I, myself, happen to love watches. All sorts, including pocket watches. Ultimately, I'm for the kind that require no batteries, but there are battery watches that I like aplenty. I've loved watches since I was a little kid, taking them apart, and trying to put them back together again. Heh. When I saw the Rodolfe Viper watch, including receiving information on it, I instantly had to have it. Of course, I can't have one right now, but you can bet that I will be an owner of the Rodolfe Viper watch. It is a must have for me. It says Viper to a degree that few things say Viper, short of owning an actual Viper. Also, I think it looks very nice. It's bold. It says Viper. You can't miss it. I want one. I'll get one. It's fun!

You must be registered for see images

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watches are art just like my beloved Vipers, and just a functional or more. I love cars and watches! Cars have been around for only a little over a hundred years. I own watches from manufacturers that date back to 1755. And I will probably never buy another quartz again. Using the arguement about a timex being just a effective as a quality time piece. I'm guessing your same practical nature brings you to drive a Neon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang