Roe 8 lb with Water/****

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After finding the time this winter to install the T&D's I got from Mike,( 99 R/T 10) the weather was good enough to go dyno. The best #'s so far were, 624 rwhp, 661 rwtq.

Roe 8 lb Water/****, T&D's, K&N's, Smooth Tubes, Cat- back with no Cats

New #'s with some work still to do on the Air Fuel.

New_T_D_RR_S.jpg

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks good. When does your drag strip open? How much timing are you running in the midrange?

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you run a boost graph also when you did the run? If so, please post it. Thanks.

OP
OP
M

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks good. When does your drag strip open? How much timing are you running in the midrange?

First full day of test and tune is Aril 1st. Midrange I'm adding 6.5 degrees right now on 93 octane, I want to get more aggressive on the timing with some race fuel. You doing Vegas this year?

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First full day of test and tune is Aril 1st. Midrange I'm adding 6.5 degrees right now on 93 octane, I want to get more aggressive on the timing with some race fuel. You doing Vegas this year?

That is quit a bit of timing. I would try to stay below adding 10 degrees. I don't think I ever went to 10 degrees advance anywhere.

Unfortunately I am not doing vegas this year, you? When you get a chance give me a call and I will fill you in on my new toy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang