Roe Done! New Shoes! Pics/Vids/DYNO!!

OP
OP
B

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you need a special hanger for the pump? besides the pump what else did you do to the fuel system?

No special hanger, just some modification to the stock unit. I have some pics that I plan to post as soon as I get my life (and my garage) reorganized after the install. No more complicated than putting a Walbro 255 in. No other fuel system mods other than the larger injectors that Sean had with the supercharger kit. Still running the stock fuel line. Factory wiring. No BAP needed!

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No special hanger, just some modification to the stock unit. I have some pics that I plan to post as soon as I get my life (and my garage) reorganized after the install. No more complicated than putting a Walbro 255 in. No other fuel system mods other than the larger injectors that Sean had with the supercharger kit. Still running the stock fuel line. Factory wiring. No BAP needed!
wow thats cool sounds like a pretty cost effective/easy was to support decent power

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did!! Great to know that they came from someone in the Viper family originally. I have always loved that style wheel so when Ken listed them I tried unsuccessfully to resist.

They look ALMOST as good on your car as they do on mine!

BlackSnake99,

Small world. I rode in Ken's car with those same rims on when he was showing me his car during my buying stage. It was between his car (minus those wheels) and the yellow one I have now. VERY close competition and man did those wheels get attention

Fact: His viper was the first viper I rode in, and it had those wheels on when I did. lol thank them for me :rolaugh:

Great looking car though, and his was a Sapphire Blue as well!

Here is a pic I took of it when I saw it on my visit there...with those wheels

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BlackSnake99,

Small world. I rode in Ken's car with those same rims on when he was showing me his car during my buying stage. It was between his car (minus those wheels) and the yellow one I have now. VERY close competition and man did those wheels get attention

Fact: His viper was the first viper I rode in, and it had those wheels on when I did. lol thank them for me :rolaugh:

Great looking car though, and his was a Sapphire Blue as well!

Here is a pic I took of it when I saw it on my visit there...with those wheels

You must be registered for see images attach

That's cool to hear! Love the pic! Hope you enjoy your car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21