Roe Dyno Run

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This last run was done on Saturday, March 11

Gen I w/ 8# Roe Supercharger, 1.7 Roller Rockers/Pushrods, 68mm Throttle Bodies, K&N air filters, VEC 2, 1 3/4" TNT Headers, 3" TNT Exhaust, Hi-Flow Cats, NO **** INJECTION

My best run with this set-up is 591 rwhp ; 645 ft.lb. torque (68*F)

My best run on this video was 562 rwhp ; 634 ft.lb. torque (79*F)

Spring Fling Dyno Run

S

SUN RA KAT

I hope you were not looking at the Macedo numbers.

He put in the totally wrong spark plugs that don't even reach the combustion chambers.

I have been told that I should not even drive my car until everything that Macedo did is inspected and corrected.

The engine will have to be disassembled...

It also looks like Larry did his dyno test with no catalytic converters on it even though he knows I drive it with catalytic converters - Random Tech Metal Substrate cats - on it. Not a valid test at all.

OP
OP
V

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was told that I could get about 30-40 more rwhp if I would install the **** Injection Kit. However, my husband races diesel trucks and they use a similar "****" set-up and they have to change the oil after every pass. At this point, I am not convinced that it is worth the extra hp.

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have run the water/methanol injection on my Roe S/C GTS for years and it greatly improves the timing you can run with no adverse effects on the oil. I have a similar setup on my S/C C4 and Turbo Elise with thousands of miles. The C4 has probably 8 years and 30,000 miles on it and makes reliable 500 rwhp out of a littel 355 v8 - your 8.0 V-10 will benefit. Get the injection setup, you will not regret it.

OP
OP
V

viperchick12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
kverges I have the kit sitting in the back of the car, we just haven't hooked it up yet

my husband compares everything to a diesel motor which drives me CRAZY because diesels are so different... of course it does make you feel bad when a diesel 4x4 dynos out at just over 800 rwhp and over 1,400 ftlb torque and runs a 10.20 @ 133 mph in the 1/4 mile

I'm going to keep pushing for the install though... I really want to be over 600 rwhp

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang