Roe Racing parts best value/quality for money?

supra360

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello, everybody

I am new to the Viper scene, I want to order the follow parts ( below). Is purchasing from Roe racing the best value/quality for money? Is there any special discount that I am not aware of?

Billet Aluminum Power Steering Bracket & Metal Pulley, 96-02 GTS & RT/10 (RR-PSBWPG2) $190.12

Serpentine Belt, Fits 96-02 GTS & 97-02 Viper RT/10 (BAN-G2) $26.85

Roe Racing Power Steering Vent Tube, 92-02 (RR-PSVT) $25.78

Crankcase Breather Assembly with Filter for 1992 - 2006 Dodge Viper Engines (RR-CCBWF) $64.40

Crankshaft Pin Tool, ALL Vipers & SRT-10 Ram Trucks (RR-CHT) $69.82

Thanks

Nick

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like roes pin kit the best. but why are you adding one of those ? going to SC ? problem with the damper ?

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Roe p/s pulley is steel. Look at ipsco.org's billet p/s pulley. Excellent quality.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe's Hi-Flo cats didn't last two years on my GTS, starting leaking through every seam.
Can't speak for other products but was very unimpressed with this.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean at Roe Racing is very helpful. I have a number of his products on my viper. As has been stated above, his pulley is metal and not billet aluminum (the bracket is billet alluminum). Mark at IPSCO is your best bet for the billet aluminum pulley/bracket.

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe is a great asset to the Viper community, but their S/H rates are steep. Go straight to IPSCO for the PS bracket/pulley. I bought Roe's fan kit and braided brake lines. On afterthought as a cheaper/smaller alternative, you could go with something from Jeg's for the fan controller (I did on my other vehicle).

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought the pin BUT Roe racing tlp shelf, Sean and his entire team have been great to me for the past 10 years (and 2 vipers) honestly Roe and Jon b at parts rack are the only 2 that will see my business, they have earned it

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased lots of things from Roe and never had a problem with any of them:
HID lighting kit
Clutch bracket
VEC I
PS cooler
Front scrape guard
Fan control kit
Fire Extinguisher

Steel or aluminum pulleys are fine, either solves the problem of the factory one being plastic.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean is a stand up guy. I'm running a blower that a friend of mine and I put on my GTS. I must have called him 2 dozen times over two weekends while doing the fuel system, headers, exhaust, and putting the blower on. Roe is someone I would order from knowing you would get support after the fact if there were any issues.

My $0.02.:)

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have bought several items from Roe and never disappointed. In fact, I have bought various items from about 6 different Viper vendors (Sean, jon B, M&M, Snake oyl, The Wizard, ART, etc.) never been disappointed with the service or quality I received. I can't say that for any other modified platform I have had in the past.

OP
OP
S

supra360

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i like roes pin kit the best. but why are you adding one of those ? going to SC ? problem with the damper ?

Not planning to S/C, Just been reading a lot horror stories about them and want to make the Viper as reliable as I can.

Thanks everybody for the responses. Looks like I will be conducting business with Roe racing in the future! and will go with the IPSCO

Cheers!

Nick

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have known Sean since 1996 and have had to work through some technical issues with him. He has always been professional and always stands behind his product. Great service.

Rickman6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fully agree, Sean is very customer focused and willing to answer - help his fellow Viper friends . I also recommend him!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe is solid, great service. I've purchased many items from Sean over the years. The pin kit is fairly easy to install and Sean is always helpful with installation advice.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have spent plenty of time on the phone with Sean, his customer service and support are top notch! He helped me many times when I had my old supercharged RT/10.

marty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang