ROE Racing Performance PCM for GEN II

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not sure. This PCM is intended for use on 1998 - 2002 Vipers to correct the following check engine light conditions; Oxygen sensor heater circuit malfunction after header install, catalytic converter fault after cat removal and misfire codes.

im sure you could send it to DC performance or whoever does reflashing for your mods and keep your stock one in original condition

jwbond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dimitrios, why did you decide to take off the roe sc? I was thinking about putting one on, but am searching hard to find reasons not to.

Everyone that I talk to that has one says they are the greatest and have little if anything bad to say about them. However it makes me nervous to see so many threads about members taking them off.

Whats the deal?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people get the HP bug and take them off to upgrade to a more powerful system, like twin turbos. Roe's are limited, but can be great for up to 800-900 HP.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dimitrios, why did you decide to take off the roe sc? I was thinking about putting one on, but am searching hard to find reasons not to.

Everyone that I talk to that has one says they are the greatest and have little if anything bad to say about them. However it makes me nervous to see so many threads about members taking them off.

Whats the deal?

my deal was had 8lbs of boost and couldnt get someone to tune it. it was annoying to drive it and get detonation all the times. so decided to strip my car down and get into a new car all together.but if i were to do it again i would do a paxton. way too much heat soak with roots type blowers. if your going to do 5lbs and your happy with 550rwhp or 600 crank then go for the roe. you cant beat it for $7500.