Roe Racing

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just recieved my air filter for my 97 GTS and smooth tubes, now the brand is S&B not K&N air filters, I am concerned that the S&B from Roe Racing isnt as good as the K&N air filters. What are your opinions and experieces. Should I return and get K&N and different smooth tubes or what? Thanks.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you bought is fine. Use the search tool. there are many posts on this subject.

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't like them I am sure Sean will refund you.
I can't comment on S&B filters I don't know them but I am sure they are good quality. I use Roe's smooth tubes. Before I had the mopar black ones and they are the same. I only changed them for the color ....

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S&Bs are apparently better then K&N filters, they are recomended by some of the best Viper techs out there, and apparently fit better as well.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just orders S&B's as well, I was going to order the k&n's and roe raceing said I can save you 210 dollars and get you more hp, would I be interested, and he talked about the s&b's. Roe dynoed both types of filters and told me that the s&b's produced more hp and tq. So I took there word for it, plus saving 210 is nice as well. :2tu:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a pair of K&N's I'll swap you with :2tu: , S&B's are a much better designed filter, but if you want K&N's PM me.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a pair of K&N's I'll swap you with :2tu: , S&B's are a much better designed filter, but if you want K&N's PM me.
sounds like Roe was right and I made the right choice with the s&b's. All I would be buying in the name K&n if I would of went that route. Glad I listened to Roe :2tu:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like Roe was right and I made the right choice with the s&b's. All I would be buying is the name K&n if I would of went that route. Glad I listened to Roe :2tu:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can the K&N filter charger kit be used with the S&B filters? I think it's hard to get S&B stuff up here.

Thanks,
Santo

OP
OP
K

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for all the inputs, times like these I am thankful for a viper club, and I will stick with my S&B's. Cant wait to install them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness