Roe S/C For Sale

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am selling my barely used Roe s/c. It is a 5 lb. polished kit complete. It was on my car for about 5 months and has less than 1,000 miles on it. I also have the 70mm t.b.'s, 3" smooth tubes, and 3" air box that is recommended w/the kit for sale. My kit was installed by Sean Roe at his shop and taken off by Larry Macedo at his shop. I am selling it because I am switching to Nitrous/Propane and can't run both on my 2002 GTS(no forged pistons).

I am entertaining reasonable offers now before I put it on ebay. Email if interested: [email protected]

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet you are going to get plenty of responses. Not everyone feels the need to have an audience when buying things like this. This thing will sell fast I am sure.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Just curious - why the switch? I've been debating adding a SC vs. nitrous and would value your input. The HP / Torque differences can't be that much - even on the creampuff engine.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr Jdawg,
My thinking, that common items for sale, should have a price attached, is based on the idea that the price is an important factor in deciding the purchase or not purchase question.
Not posting the price is a waste of everyone's time.

In this case, asking nearly the price of a professionally installed new unit, is something that should be advertised up front.

Advertising the item makes it a public deal. What is the point of not telling the price unless email or phone contact is made?

OP
OP

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I'll play along. Even though the last two Roe s/c with add'l parts I saw on ebay went for $6500-6900.

$6k for the kit and $300 for the add'l recommended parts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang