Roe S/C VEC 2 Sean Roe personal tuning days

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have mentioned this to Sean Roe, and was wondering if I could drum up enough interest to get him to do something like this. I wonder how many people near the San Francisco Bay Area would be willing to drive to an undetermined facility that has a Dyno-Jet, and have Sean Roe personally dial your car in. I have told him that I could fly him out with my free miles, let him sleep in my house for free, let him do my wife ;-), let him borrow a car, feed and provide drink for him, and all he has to do is show up to this place for 2 or 3 days and dial all of our cars in. Before I really push him on this, I want to find a facility that will rent us out the Dyno and also how many people would be willing to take part in something like this. I figure we would need at least 10-15 of us to make it worth his while? Of course he would also have to tell me how much he would charge to do each car? Anybody interested? Let me know.

Dennis Kimball

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gee, i did good then, sean tuned my car on HIS dyno and i only had to pay him a small fee..:)

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dennis,

I just put the piggy-back software that Sean sells in the hands of Keith at Force Fed Performance, here in Roseville. Keith's shop has a dyno jet and he is the only individual I have found that knows tuning supercharged cars like Sean. I am planning on having him tune my Viper since no one in the Sacramento area has yet to do this that I am aware of. He has also been trying to get in touch with Roe racing and become a vendor since more and more Viper owners are turning up in the neighborhood.

I realize it's a couple hours from you, but I'm sure Force Fed would have him. Not to mention, I wouldn't mind Sean personally tuning my car after spending a half hour on the phone with him this morning on it. Damn distance learning!

OP
OP
G

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found out it is $5,000 to trailer my car to Sean Roe's from where I live. Heck, he only has to put maybe $1,500-2,500 more into my car if I need new pistons, so I was serious about trying to get him to come out here instead of sending my car all the way out there. So anybody needing some fine tuning,in this area, let me know.

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe on the way to Cal., Sean could stop in Missouri and do a few. He really could take this show on the road if there were enough dyno shops willing to lend (or lease) their facilities! Hell, I'd pay a premium and drive a good distance if I could get Sean to tune mine after I install the Roe SC in a week! :nana: