Roe Supercharger Installation

Viperarri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I recently purchased my dream car, (apologize for not posting pics, but have to wait until snow melts) it is a 2000 steel grey RT-10 with cognac interior and has 18,000km/12,000 miles on it, as well as the 3 piece hardtop roof. A week ago I ordered the 5lb Roe supercharger (for I am a "creampuff") which I plan on installing myself. I was curious to know if anyone out there has compiled a "do's and don't" list they could send me, that will compliment the Roe instructions, so as to make this an easy installation. From all your posts, I know that tuning is really the main issue, but any other tips and tricks would be very much appreciated.

Irid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A small right angle air drill makes pinning the crank much easier. I have a ton of tools and finally broke down and got a small air drill, and it was a snap after that. There isn't much space to the steering rack, and it will drive you nuts if you don't have the right size drill.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great choice on the Viper and choice of Superchargers!
I was lucky anough to beo only 500 miles from Roe at the time of purchase... I let them install everything.

Good luck and get some pics up soon!

viprvenm

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great choice, you will love the instant snap the Roe provides...

BTW, read the directions very carefully about the VEC and the wiring, easy to miss the crank trigger wire...

Good Luck :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang